Tuesday 23 February 2010

WATCH OUT THE BUGS ARE ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!


Hi folks its Fergus there . its so !!!! early here i woke nanny for a wee pee lol. she wasn't to happy as it was 4 am and bitter cold as for Minnie she snoring as usuall. Well my wee family in Australia are coming to terms that there are plenty bugs there , mommy finished up in hospital she got bite by a bug on her hand and it went up like a balloon then she had to get a few shots and got some steroids all is well now . Then there was my big sister Carina she thought she would enjoy the night air and sat out for a spell guess what she had in the morning 47 bites poor sis. Erin and Jaye had fun counting them all I bet they missed a few . I told Carina to make up some water and vinager and sponge them down as it takes the itch out but she said she not going to smell like a fish supper lol so ( another old granny recipe not put to use (see them young ones )

So very cold today and has to snow again the weatherman says I hope he is wrong cause its too cold to go out and go walkies as my undercarrige gets so wet as i'm only a small dog grrrrrrr!!!! well I dont have too much to say as its still early will sign off and get another nap ,I will leave nanny here to try put another pic on here she realy rubbish makes a hash of it everytime lol cheerio for now Fergus i guess i better put Minnies name down too or she will go in the huff ! women huh!!

1 comment:

Trees said...

Hi Nancy, wow I did not encounter bugs in Melbourne, not at all, come to think of it even travelling along the coast to Sydney and along the Great Ocean Road from Adelaide to Melbourne. Sorry Liz and Carina suffered like that. Love hearing from you and Fergus and Minnie. Keep posting.