Saturday 15 November 2008

the adventuresofminnie&fergus

hi im nancy from scotland just thought i would like to tell you about my 2 wee westies MINNIE and FERGUS. Minnie and Fergus are from the same litter and my we bought fergus when he was 7 weeks old then my daughter bought minnie what a bundle of joy they are there birthday was on june 16th they were one year old many trials and errors we have had bringing them up . Both are full of devilment and minnie is the boss!!!!!!!!!! as this is my first time trying to be a blogger so bear with me love from nancybrownowlxx

3 comments:

Trees said...

Wow Nancy u did great customize and the whole thing right off the bat. Will follow your blog.

Linda's World said...

Hi Nancy, Trees told me you set up your blog. I had the pleasure of meeting her this last August when she came to the states. I'll add you to my list of blogs I follow. And I hope you'll stop by & visit my 2 blogs. Linda in Washington state
http://lindasworld-lindasworld.blogspot.com/

http://packyourbagsletsgo.blogspot.com/

nancybrownowl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.